Saturday 11 August 2007

Argh!

I swear they have taken over the nation - Crocs!!! They're everywhere; in bright colours that hurt your eyes and that horrible material. I can't stand them and can't understand what people find attractive about them. The other day I saw a girl around 6 wearing a pair of pink Crocs-that poor, poor girl. Her Mum probably thinks that they are 'cool' and fashion savvy and thus decided to buy her a pair but oh, how awful they are! When they first came onto the market (who on earth designed them?) I presumed that they would stay on the feet of the older generation but how wrong I was: I've seen them on the very young, (who, admittedly don't really have a say) teenagers (yep! Who'd have thought?) and young adults as well as middle aged folk. WHY?!!! You can even buy Croc accessories to put through the horrible holes in them!


No comments: