Wednesday, 10 September 2008
Thanks for everyones continued support!
Wednesday, 3 September 2008
Sunday, 31 August 2008
Mary-Kate Olsen was out and about this week looking lovely in her checked shirt and shades. Shirts like these are very fashionable at the moment and so easy to wear! I got a blue one yesterday from Dorothy Perkins in the sale and can't wait to wear it. Mary-Kate, and her sister, always manage to look so effortlessly good!
Checked Shirt, New Look £14
Friday, 29 August 2008
Wednesday, 27 August 2008
Shirt Dress £21 from £30 / Floral Print Dress £56 from £80 / Black and Ivory Dress £63 from £90
Tuesday, 26 August 2008
Saturday, 23 August 2008
Friday, 22 August 2008
5 reasons to shop at The Body Shop:
- On their UK website they are currently offering free delivery on all orders. This is rare as normally offers like this are only applicable on orders above a certain amount. Free delivery is often useful as it can cost a lot! Also on offer on the website is a free hand and nail treatment when you spend £25 online and there are 2 for £10 offers on a range of products
- In store or on the website you can complete a questionnaire and it will tell you which skin type you have and therefore which skin range is applicable to you
- Their products are ecologically and animal friendly and regularly support good causes. At the moment every purchase of a lip care product has part of the proceeds going towards Women's Aid, a project that helps women and children affected by domestic violence
- This body butter is amazing! Many of their body butters have won awards, such as the Cherry Blossom one which has been recommended by Vogue, and the strawberry one which is the winner of the Sunday Times Style Best Moisturiser award. The smell is heavenly and words cannot really do it justice. The cream is so soft! You can buy it in different sizes ranging from £5 to £12.
Thursday, 21 August 2008
Tuesday, 19 August 2008
Sunday, 17 August 2008
Friday, 15 August 2008
If I had these shoes I think I'd be pretty much sorted for life. Why would you need any other shoes if you had these ones? I'd wear the Satrinxia platforms for everday wear (shopping e.t.c.) and the Cavalli's for evening wear such as meals out or going to parties. I would totally colour coordinate. I wouldn't care if I couldn't walk in them because of the enormous heel and if I hobbled embarrassingly around because they would be mine and everyone would have huge shoe envy. I wouldn't even mind if my feet suffered and I was in pain; I'd just have to look down and I would be reminded that the pain was worth it. I think I'd even maybe go without food to pay the £775 price tag for them both (although, I don't think I could ever forgo Mini Chedders or Ben and Jerry's) ...
... I'm just about to go bowling ... without the Satrinxia platforms or the Cavalli's. I'll soon be wearing bowling shoes a.k.a. clown shoes.
P.S. In response to Ida's comment (from Rogue Marie) on my previous post about her apprehensiveness of black lacy tops and what to wear with them, here is my suggestion:
Thursday, 14 August 2008
Mesh Spot Top £30, Warehouse / Sequin Batwing Dress £120, Warehouse / Black Lace Top £25, Miss Selfridge / Elle Anastasia Woollen Lacy Tights, £15.97 Sockshop.co.uk / Black Lace Clutch, £18 Dorothy Perkins
Wednesday, 13 August 2008
1. When you received a diamond, make a post about it on your blog
2. Name the blogger from whom you got it
3. Award the diamonds to seven other bloggers
4. Link them
5. And tell them, that they got one!
The seven other bloggers that I have picked are ... drum roll please:
1. Squishybubble at Fashion Cupcakes. I love her fun outfits and cute shoes.
2. Sugar Pop at Meet the Freak. Her take on the Luella skirt was pure genius!
3. Toujours Complexe. One word - shoes.
4. Emma at Young and In Style. Her inspiration is always on target, from Jackie Kennedy to Gone With The Wind.
5. Jenny at Sidewalks are Runways. I NEED Jenny's wardrobe and Marilyn Monroe pop art. Her hair always looks amazing too!
6. Shoegal posts almost every day which is by no means easy and has just reached her 1000th post! Her beauty reviews and gorgeous outfits always make me smile.
7. Curella Says is a great blog which offers heaps of inspiration.
Sunday, 10 August 2008
Bride and groom
The dresses look practically vintage what with the all the lace! The headpiece worn with the wedding dress is great too (see second picture).
Saturday, 9 August 2008
Thin KeiraOk, so I can understand why women would have liposuction on say their legs, thighs, stomachs e.t.c. but on their shoulders? According to the Daily Mail (for the full article click here) surgeons based in New York have noted a rise in this type of surgery in order look like celebrities 'such as Keira Knightley and Madonna'. It can cost up to £5000 which sounds ridiculously expensive for just having your shoulders done. 'Incisions no wider than five millimetres are made in the natural creases and shadows of the shoulders. The fat is then vacuumed out with curved suction wands'. Eww! I'm far too squeamish to ever contemplate having anything done like this but do we really want shoulders like these? (I know I wouldn't) and what's more, what is the world coming to?!
Friday, 8 August 2008