Sunday 10 August 2008

Look of the week #4: Mamma mia, here I go again. My my, how can I resist you?

I went to see the Mamma Mia! film the other day and thoroughly enjoyed it! Admittedly, I was a bit skeptical with the singing at first but by the end I was almost humming along. My favourite part was the wedding as I just loved the wedding dress that Sophie (Amanda Seyfried) wore and those that her bridesmaids wore too. Observe:

The dresses!

Bride and groom

The dresses look practically vintage what with the all the lace! The headpiece worn with the wedding dress is great too (see second picture).

11 comments:

Robin said...

I still need to see the movie

meliindaa. said...

i like how the bridesmaids dont match! i think thats extremely cool, especially since all of their dresses are gorgeous!

Sienna said...

Haven't seen it yet. Need to get on that!

Squishybubble said...

Must see that asap!!

Angela said...

love the muscial but must see the movie then.... it's really good.

Unknown said...

Hi ,
Your site, http://lifes-a-wardrobe.blogspot.com/
looks very nice. I am promoting my online fashion site, http:/www.bagsdeal.com. Could you please

build an text ad link on your site to my store? How much money do i need to pay you monthly for that ad links? I

can pay by paypal. Look forward to hearing from you. You can choose any bag you like as an exchange.

Sincerely,
Jason
Email:bagdealcom@gmail.com

Claudia said...

Hi darling,
I just wanted to say I 'gave' you a diamond. More details on my blog.

Kisses, Claudia

Cheyenne said...

The wedding dresses were fantasic. I was humming/singing so loud the couple behind me threw popcorn at my head. hhehe woops

Style Spot said...

I adore the wedding dress too. When I saw the dress for the first time, I thought to myself that when I get married I really want to have it on a Greek island wearing the exact same dress!

xxx

Anonymous said...

all the costumes for the wedding were unbelievable. Loved the movie, it just made you feel good!

Anonymous said...

Love the movie :) Slipping through my fingers made me cry cuz I thought of my daughters getting married in the same year:)