Friday 29 June 2007

Outfit of the week

Ladies Peep Toe Platform Shoe: Barratts £28
Geometric print sundress: Oasis £20 from £45
Large White Retro Clutch Bag: Accessorize £18

Total outfit cost: £66

P.S Last night was Elton John's fabulous White tie and Tiara Party!
The lucky guests (who paid £3000 for a ticket) enjoyed truffles and knickerbocker glories whilst at the Las Vegas themed bash.
An auction took place to raise money for Elton's foundation which is for AIDs and a car went for£800,000 as well as a piece of art fetching the same figure. I don't know about you, but I wish that I'd have gotten an invite!

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

It's so hard for me to read blogs based in England...i used to live there and I MISS PRIMARK, dammit! I think you should dedicate a post entirely to that...it's been so long...