Monday 18 June 2007

ASOS Browsing

Whilst looking on asos.com I found some great items in the clearance section. Personally, I've never bought anything from the site (although, a while ago I was looking for the perfect black cardigan and stumbled across one but left it too late and by the time I went back to buy it the only colours left were nasty neon pink and beige) but these clearance items are nice.


Happie Loves It Oriental Bloom Empire Dress: £25.00 from £59.00
(hate the bag pictured with it though!)



Sequin Trim Lurex Dress: £18.00 from £35.00



Patchwork Shopper: £8.00 from £15.o0

2 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

I love the green dress! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for linking to me. Keep up the posting and I'll link to you too.

Fashionably collaborative thought box said...

what a beautiful green dress! i love asos.com - ive been shopping there for years now, they make amazing shoes! great blog you have here dear! i'll link you - definitionpoliticalspeakspace.blogspot.com x