Saturday 12 July 2008

Skirts

I don't usually wear skirts as I tend to stick to either full length or cropped jeans. I have so many pairs but only seem to actually wear a few of them! However, when I saw this skirt in New Look today (£28 to £12) I just had to try it on. I wasn't sure about it at first but decided to buy it anyway, on the given that I could always take it back (N.B. Never throw away receipts!). When I got home and tried it on again with my cream Mary Jane shoes I was glad that I had bought it and look forward to wearing it for a summer event of some kind. The skirt is available online at New Look's website or in store.


3 comments:

Squishybubble said...

The same thing goes for me! jeans are way easier for me to style...you?

SHOEGAL said...

My sister bought that skirt in green on Saturday. Gotta love New Look!

saray said...

nice one :)