Thursday 17 July 2008

If I had a spare £1655.35 ...

... I would buy these! So the shoes and the dress (oh! so floaty!) wouldn't go together but can you imagine the possibilities for either? And the jacket! I just love the buttons and the side pockets. The colour is great too, like the colour of the shoes are. All of the items are on sale yet they are still enormously expensive and even if I did have the money I think I'd find it hard to justify paying that amount. If I did buy them (I better buy a lottery ticket pronto) and wouldn't wear them just in case something happened, which would be so very typical. I can imagine wearing the CREAM jacket out somewhere and a car would go past and spray me with mud. I do honestly think though that I have actually fallen head over heels (!) in love with these three garments though.


Chloe Strapless pleated dress £1,099.60 from £2,749 Chloe Piped leather sandals £228.75 from £305 Burberry Marrick cropped trench £327 from £545 All via Net-a-Porter

2 comments:

EvaAmarri said...

Oh i love that dress

Secretista said...

I love htat jacket. MMMMM, so chic!!