Sunday 15 June 2008

Headbands

I went shopping yesterday and was really surprised to see such an array of different headbands in almost every shop I went in.

I've always thought headbands are adorable and regulary wear them as they hold your hair off your face and look stylish at the same time. Here's my pick of the best headbands avaliable right now:





L-R: Yellow Stripe Alice Band, £4 Dorothy Perkins Bow Alice Band, £4 Dorothy Perkins Black Alice Band, £2 M & Co Mesh Bow Alice Band, £6 Accessorize Flower Alice Band £7.99 River Island

As much as I like headbands though, I don't think I'll be paying £80 for one like this by Malene Birger from Net-a-Porter. Would you?

3 comments:

barleyforbrains said...

Am not sure why, but lately I seem to be increasingly obsessed with intricately detailed headbands. If only my head weren't so weirdly shaped. I like the mesh bow one though.

kate said...

I'm also an obsessed headband wearer who has found a great site, www.andreasbeau.com, which has the most awesome collection of styles I've seen anywhere. Not only are the trims and flowers they use exquisite, but the ones I've bought are well made and extremely comfortable! This is a great site!

Emma said...

I adore headbands and headscarves, more so having seen Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl wear 'em!