Top to bottom:
1. I got these shoes, by London Rebel shoes from Fenwicks which were originally £19.95 but reduced to just ... £2!!! I had to look at the label twice as I thought I was seeing things. They look great with full length or cropped jeans. I was also drawn to them because of their neutral colour.
2. These shoes were also from Fenwicks. I got them for £7, from £15. The wedge on them makes them super comfy.
3. I got the blue scarf from Miss Selfridge for £5 which was reduced from £12. The long top was from New Look at £12 - sadly, no reduction on this one! Its a really light cotton material so it's perfect for a warm summer day.
4. I have been searching for some skinny jeans forever! I just couldn't find any that would fit right. But my search is now over. I got these also from Miss Selfridge for £35 (full price) which is quite expensive but hopefully they will last for ages.
5. I needed a new, plain white top so I went to H&M for this and paid £3.99
6. They had a sale on in HMV and I spotted this DVD. I have seen it before but a very long time ago. This was a real bargain - £3 from £13! Oh, I just noticed how tangled my headphones for my iPod are. I always seem to untangle them and the next time I see them they're tangled again!
So overall I saved £43!