Thursday 10 April 2008

The Dress

Oh, lifes cruel. I finally find the perfect dress for the upcoming summer and its sold out! The dress is the 50's style dress from Kate Moss's Spring Summer Collection, in the green colour. I've hunted high and low but to no avail. I'm skeptical of eBay (the dress is priced at £45 yet I've seen one on eBay for £100+) too, especially as I never got the chance to try the dress on in the size I need. At least if you order off the website you can take it back to the store for a refund. I emailed Topshop to ask if they would be getting the dress back in stock but I got a generic email saying 'keep checking back and look in your local store'. Does anyone know if there will be a restocking of her collection? Alot of items sold out pretty quickly. Maybe it's just not meant to be ...

3 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

Try phoning Topshop, you might get a real person and a sensible answer that way.

Secretista said...

It's okay. There's next time?

Anonymous said...

yeah, that happens to me a lot with shoes. but the dress is mega pretty, maybe you can find one at a thrift or vintage store