Friday 30 November 2007

Christopher Kane

Ok, so I went shopping yesterday and stopped by the perfume counter to see what the Daisy perfume actually smelt like and yes, it was lovely but I felt like it lacked something for the £40 price tag ($80ish). However, I then noticed that sitting next to it was Vera Wang's Princess perfume. Curiosity got the better of me and I had a smell of it - Gooorgeous! Way nicer than the Daisy perfume, although the bottle isn't quite as nice. Anyway, a while ago I did a post on two Christopher Kane dresses that I thought were truly awful. But, lately I've been seeing them everywhere. Even on fellow blogs and a fashion programme on TV. So whats the verdict? Is it just me who hates them?

4 comments:

Patent Shoes && Rants said...

A little too runwayesque.

Im not a fan of VW perfume.

xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Flair said...

hmmm...I wouldn't wear either one of those dresses, not really my style.

Katie said...

you're right, they're awful